Islami Nazaryati Tehreek Pakistan

Join us For Pure and Balance Islamic State..........!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Dr Arif Mahmood Nasir & Word on Kindness

Dr Arif Mahmood Nasir

( A PERSON'S TRUE WEALTH IS THE GOOD HE OR SHE DOES IN THE WORLD)

THROW OUT THE LIFE LINE, THROW OUT THE LIFELINE, SOMEONE IS SINKING TODAY

1.  THE CENTER OF HUMAN NATURE IS ROOTED IN TEN THOUSAND ORDINARY ACTS OF KINDNESS THAT DEFINE OUR DAYS.

2.  NO ACT OF KINDNESS, NO MATTER HOW SMALL, IS EVER WASTED.

3.  THE KIND WORDS CAN BE SHORT AND EASY TO SPEAK, BUT THEIR ECHOES ARE ENDLESS.

4.  HUMAN BEINGS WHO LEAVE BEHIND THEM NO GREAT ACHIEVEMENTS, BUT ONLY A SEQUENCE OF SMALL KINDNESSES, HAVE NOT HAD WASTED LEVES.

5.  EACH HUMAN CREATURE IS ALONE BUT ACTS OF KINDNESS TAKE AWAY OUR LONELINESS, FOR WE DISCOVER THAT OTHERS ARE CONCERNED FOR US.

6.  EVERYTHING THAT IS NOT GIVEN IS LOST.

7.  KINDNESS IN WORDS CREATES CONFIDENCE, KINDNESS IN THINKING CREATES PROFOUNDNESS, KINDNESS IN GIVING CREATES LOVE.

8.  KINDNESS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN WISDOM, AND THE RECOGNITION OF THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM.

9.  WISE SAYINGS OFTEN FALL ON BARREN GROUND: BUT A KIND WORD IS NEVER THROWN AWAY.

10. IF, AT THE END, ALL THAT CAN BE SAID OF YOU IS THAT YOU WERE KIND, IT IS ENOUGH

11. WHEN A BLIND MAN CARRIES A LAME MAN, BOTH GO FORWARD.

12. WHEN YOU CARRY OUT ACTS OF KINDNESS YOU GET A WONDERFUL FEELING INSIDE. IT IS AS THOUGH SOMETHING INSIDE YOUR BODY RESPONDS AND SAYS, YES, THIS IS HOW I OUGHT TO FEEL.

13. WE ARE ALL CROWDED TOGETHER ON A VERY SMALL PLANET. A DIFFICULT FAMILY, A COLLECTION OF CLOSE RELATIVES, LET US BE KIND TO ONE ANOTHER.

14. THE GREATEST COMFORT OF MY OLD AGE, AND THAT WHICH GIVES ME THE HIGHEST SATISFACTION, IS THE PLEASING REMEMBRANCE OF THE MANY BENEFITS AND FRIENDLY  OFFICES I HAVE DONE TO OTHERS.

15. ONE KIND WORD CAN WARM THREE WINTER MONTHS. 

April 28, 2011 at 11:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

wajahat shah

good job

May 5, 2011 at 4:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

wajahat shah

GOOD JOB SIR

May 15, 2011 at 3:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.